Our Blog will inform you all about what is new and interesting in the world of the AGRI Project. We love everything related to agritech / food & drink and this is reflected in the things we write about. It also gives you a flavour of the type of support we can provide your business through the project.
- We exhibited at Shrewsbury Food FestivalIt has been a few weeks since we attended the Shrewsbury Food Festival and I think my feet have just about recovered. We were asked to demonstrate the field to fork principle with regard to food production and had a prime spot right by the entrance. We designed a bale trail that illustrated the productionContinue reading “We exhibited at Shrewsbury Food Festival”
- Meet the Team: Tanya Postles – Food Innovation SpecialistA little later than intended but here is our second ‘meet the team’ post with Tanya Postles our Food Innovation Specialist. What is your name? Tanya Postles What is your role on the project? Innovation Specialist Tell us something interesting about yourself? I have a Food Science Degree and worked for Dairy Crest in NewContinue reading “Meet the Team: Tanya Postles – Food Innovation Specialist”
- Meet the Team: Dr Trisha ToopWhilst we are not able to operate the way we would normally by getting out and about and meeting companies face to face, we thought we would do the next best thing… team introductions! Over the next month or two, we will post a series of short questionnaires that have been answered by the AGRIContinue reading “Meet the Team: Dr Trisha Toop”
- Business PlanningThe AGRI team have expertise in many areas specific to the agri-tech and food & drink production sectors and whilst we can help companies to develop new and innovative ways to work or to streamline their systems and processes, basic business planning should not be overlooked. When starting a business, one of the first thingsContinue reading “Business Planning”
- Case Study – White Heron Brands LimitedWhite Heron Brands Limited are a drinks producer, based in Herefordshire, growing berries on a large scale which are supplied to drinks manufacturers as well as being used to create their wonderfully fruity and flavoursome ‘British Cassis’ and ‘British Framboise’. Home grown, locally produced and wholly British since 1876, their award-winning drinks are luxurious, deliciousContinue reading “Case Study – White Heron Brands Limited”
- Case Study – Nanny’s Craft BakeryWhen it comes to success stories, you don’t get much better than Nanny’s Craft Bakery; selling out of produce most days they have proven that there is a place for their delicious pastries in both the hearts and stomachs of the people of Wellington, Telford. Kristiyan Dimitrov, the driving force behind Nanny’s Craft Bakery, isContinue reading “Case Study – Nanny’s Craft Bakery”
- Who and what is the AGRI Project?Let us introduce ourselves… The AGRI Project is a unique knowledge transfer project run in partnership by Aston University and Harper Adams University. We are part funded by the European Regional Development Fund which allows us to provide our support for FREE to eligible businesses. The aim of our project is to help SMEs inContinue reading “Who and what is the AGRI Project?”
Follow The AGRI Project Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.